cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use byte_swap.tcl script ?

Jump to solution
dhruvalkumarpat
Contributor III

I need to swap binary RCW file to load into QSPI flash . I tried to use byte_swap.tcl scrip and it gives me error . can you please let me know how to use  byte_swap.tcl effectively.

Thanks

Dhruval

Labels (1)
1 Solution
dhruvalkumarpat
Contributor III

Thanks a lot . I thin when I run it as a script in linux I need to add following line at the top of script

#!/usr/bin/tclsh

Without this line It was giving me error . After I added this line It worked for me

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dhruvalkumarpat
Contributor III

Thanks a lot . I thin when I run it as a script in linux I need to add following line at the top of script

#!/usr/bin/tclsh

Without this line It was giving me error . After I added this line It worked for me

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dhruvalkumar Patel,

The script byte_swap.tcl is provided in Linux SDK, you could run "bitbake change-file-endianess-native", and get this script in the folder build_ls1043ardb/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/byte_swap.tcl, I attached it for you.

Please use this script as the following

$tclsh  byte_swap.tcl  rcw_qspiboot.bin  rcw_qspiboot_swap.bin  8

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------