Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCSProtocolPlugin : Failed to correctly configure the JTAG chain

anshulkhare
Contributor III

Hello All

i am currently Working with T2080RDB Board using CodeWarrior V10.5.1 ,
earlier i was able to Download and Debug with CodeWarrior TAP on the T2080RDB Board.
but now when i am tryig to Download or Connect the CodeWarrior TAP with Board,
i am getting a error message "CCSProtocolPlugin : Failed to correctly configure the JTAG chain". (Please check attachment)
To resolve this i have tried with different JTAG Chain Configuration for T2080RDB Board availlable in
<CWInstallDir>\PA\PA_Support\Initialization_Files\jtag_chains.
but still issue didnt get resolved .
if any body can help on this that would be helpful for me..

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Anshul khare,

Please configure SW1-SW2[1]  as 010011011 to configure the T2080RDB-PC as hard-coded RCW.

Then create a new T2080RDB bareboard project to connect to the target board to do verification.

If your problem remains, please capture CCS log to me to do more investigation.

Please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations -><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be displayed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE. If you didn't find anything in the console, please open the panel from Window->Show View->Console, if the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output".

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos