cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC ISR problem on MPC5604B using CW for MPC55xx and MPC56xx 2.9

earendil
Contributor I

Hi!

I've been stuck for several days and simply cannot solve the problem.

Here is initialization of ADC.

void initADC(void) {ADC.MCR.R = 0x00000000; /* Initialize ADC one shot mode*/ADC.NCMR[0].R = 0x00000007; /* Select ANP1:2 inputs for normal conversion */ADC.CTR[0].R = 0x00008606; /* Conversion times for 32MHz ADClock */}

init of interrupt

//initialization of interruptvoid init_ADC_int(void){ADC.IMR.B.MSKEOC = 1; /*Interrupt Mask bit End Of Conversion*/ ADC.CIMR[0].B.CIM0 = 1; /*Channel Interrupt Mask bit*/}

and in the main I call functions above plus

INTC_InstallINTCInterruptHandler(ADC_vect, 62, 1);

in forever loop I start single conversion

if(BUTTON2_PRESSED)// button 2 pressed receive command { ADC.MCR.B.NSTART=1;       /* Trigger normal conversions for ADC0 */ while (ADC.MSR.B.NSTART == 1) {};}

However interrupt routine never performs

When I put this piece of code in main loop it works, but it's not an interrupt

if(ADC.ISR.B.EOC==1) /*Check for End Of Conversion Flag */ ADC_vect();/*ADC interrupt routine*/

Please point me to the right direction I have spent so much time and need to get this working.

And the last thing, from example it says:

ADC.NCMR[0].R = 0x00000007;

But how can I write 0x7; ->bit 0,1 and 2 to register(seems it's accessible from bit 16-31). If I want CH0 CH1 CH2 shouldn't I rather set  bit 31, 30 and 29 according to bit table in 'MPC5604B/C Microcontroller Reference Manual' page 760? And thus

ADC.NCMR[0].R = 0xE0000000;

Thanks for reply

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi earendil,

Have you enabled the external interrupts properly?

INTC.CPR.B.PRI = 0; /* Single Core: Lower INTC's current priority */asm(" wrteei 1");   /* Enable external interrupts */

Stanish

0 Kudos

earendil
Contributor I

Hi Stanish,

I'm using function from example:

void enableIrq(void) { INTC.CPR.B.PRI = 0;          /* Single Core: Lower INTC's current priority */ asm(" wrteei 1");         /* Enable external interrupts */}

Anyway, PIT interrupt and external interrupt work.

earendil

0 Kudos

rk1
Contributor I

I am trying something similar with CTU connection. I face the same problem. Conversion is done but not getting interrupts.

I have configured interrupts for emios channels and they are working.

let me know if you found a solution for this problem

Ravi

0 Kudos