"Please cycle power to MCU and Click OK to continue" Errors in using CW for MCU v10.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Please cycle power to MCU and Click OK to continue" Errors in using CW for MCU v10.5

Jump to solution
eunjeong
Contributor I

Hello.

I currently use MPC5606B by using the 'CW for MCU v10.5' utility.

I've encountered a problems.

When I use the RAppID BL Tool, in order to flash my code to target board,

there is an error said "Please cycle power to MCU and Click OK to continue. Click Cancel to Abort"

To solve this problem, I pushed reset button so many times and changed jumper connection J17, J18 so many times, too.

But it does not work.

And I found another problem in MCU v10.5

Thread [ID: 0x0](Suspended: Signal 'Halt' received, Description: User halted thread.)

What should I do for solving this problem?

Please give me a good answer or good intuition.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
toucan
Contributor II

It looks like that the RAppID BL Tool does not generate correct boot loader for mpc5606b. CW10.5 reported a hard fault due to something wrong in the boot loader. Please use the CW debugger to check what is causing the hard fault of your boot loader. You need to check registers to figure out the source of the fault.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
toucan
Contributor II

It looks like that the RAppID BL Tool does not generate correct boot loader for mpc5606b. CW10.5 reported a hard fault due to something wrong in the boot loader. Please use the CW debugger to check what is causing the hard fault of your boot loader. You need to check registers to figure out the source of the fault.