Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for mcu .S19 file download

Jump to solution
lijiandong
Contributor I
how to download .s19 to 908 mcu chip?
I find the codewarrior for hc08  can't do that.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alban
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

CodeWarrior for HC08 can do this. You need to have the proper interface in hardware as described in the datasheet of your product at the development support chapter.

Then, when your hardware is OK, you just need to select a basic Class I interface to program the MCU.

Also, you can use 3rd party tools, like a Cyclone or MON08 cable (there are many) that will handle more things automatically. Because if you use the basic interface, you need to power on/off/on the MCU during the programming sequence.

Cheers,
Alban.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alban
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

CodeWarrior for HC08 can do this. You need to have the proper interface in hardware as described in the datasheet of your product at the development support chapter.

Then, when your hardware is OK, you just need to select a basic Class I interface to program the MCU.

Also, you can use 3rd party tools, like a Cyclone or MON08 cable (there are many) that will handle more things automatically. Because if you use the basic interface, you need to power on/off/on the MCU during the programming sequence.

Cheers,
Alban.

0 Kudos
peg
Senior Contributor IV

Hi,

To exactly what device and through which interface?

BR Peg

0 Kudos