cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code warrior 5.9.0 high light

fanziyu
Contributor IV

Hello every one,

for reason, I have to use code warrior 5.9.0,it is not easy to use.Now,I have a ploblem:

I want to high light the same word but do not kown how to do it.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI

Can you illustrate your problem with  screenshots? Thanks.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

fanziyu
Contributor IV

看代码的时候,鼠标双击某个变量,这个界面中所有相同变量都会高亮显示。我想达到这个效果。code warrior IDE Version 5.9.0可以设置成这样么?效果跟下面一样。谢谢

pastedImage_1.png

Double click on the variable to highlight the same variable in the same interface,Thanks!

I want code warrior IDE Version 5.9.0  have the same functionality,How to do it?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Wu,

NO, classic CW doesn't have this feature.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!