bsp and psp compiling

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bsp and psp compiling

mehdikarimibiuk
Contributor V

I am trying to build bsp and psp for my project but I frequently get the following error:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
macro 'feof' redefined macro 'feof' redefined macro 'feof' redefined macro 'feof' redefinedbspC/C++ Problem

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
macro 'feof' redefinedfio.h/psp/PSP Generic/includeline 59C/C++ Problem

is there any way to turn off the redefine error? or is it possible to fix this error? do I have to add anything to my user_config.h file? I am basically using the flat given user_config file.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Rick_Li
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi Mehdi,

could you please let me know which target are you using.

I've built PSP of twr-k70, there is no problem.

0 Kudos

mehdikarimibiuk
Contributor V

Mine is MK60 on a custom board. Do I need both bsp and psp to get mqx work?

What do I need exactly?

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mehdi,

The MQX v4.1 is supporting 3 MK60 board which are:

TWRK60D100M

TWRK60F120M

TWRK60N512

All MQX libs are desinged for this specific boards.

If you're using a custom board you must adapt the MQX libs to be compliant to your board.

We deliver lot of examples for each board or you can create a new project including the lib you want to use.

Back to your problem.

If I'm right you can build the MQX lib without problem but you've an issue when you used them in your application.

Do you use the project wizard to create your project ?

According to the message, it seems the macro 'feof' was redefined.

I recommend you to check the console windows to have more details about the error.

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mehdikarimibiuk
Contributor V

our chip is MK60DN512VLL10 and yes we have our own board that this chip is on. So I guess I need to give some modifications to the BSP maybe? I tried your clone engine for making new bsp and psp by cloning from TWRK60D100M, but when doing so and following the instruction, I face those errors that I mentioned.

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mehdi,

By default the feof is defined in the fio.h file line 53:

#define  feof_io_feof

I don't know if a config could generate a macro redefinition for feof.

The Problems or Console window should provide you more information regarding this issue.

We've a dedicated team and specific support rules for MQX.

Attached the MQX_Support_User_Guide.pdf doc.

May be you must contact them directly for this issue.

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos