Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find CW MCU 10.6?

mo_tron
Contributor II

Where can I get CW MCU 10.6?

I don't see it anywhere.

I prefer 10.6 but I'll take 10.7 if that's available.

Thanks.

motron

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Michael Duncan ,

Please choose "Previous" in the download page , you can find CWv10.6:

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/product?child_plneID=683911&ver=ARC  

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mo_tron
Contributor II

Hi Alice,

This link does not send me to the page/area listed above.

When I click on it, it takes me to my account page.

Can you give me a direct link?

Also, when I try to download 11.0, I get the following:

You have been redirected to this page because your ID is INACTIVE in Flexera. Please Activate your account to proceed. 

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact NXP® Technical Support.

How do I fix that?

motron

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Michael Duncan,

- It seems your NXP account has not been login for a long time , so it inactive .

You can use the NXP Technical Support you mentioned , also can comment on Not able to download MCUXpresso IDE if account is inactive  If you just want to download a CW IDE, you can also create a new account .

- Yes, download software need login , after you click download CW 11.0, then  in the Previous option,

you can find CW 10.6.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos