Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help : mingw32-make : No rule to make a terget

Jump to solution
alda
Contributor I

Good day,

I have problem with compiling projects in CW 10.4.

It is saying mingcw32 No rule to make target and Invalid project path.

141864_141864.bmpNový rastrový obrázek.bmp

141866_141866.bmpNový rastrový obrázek (2).bmp

Maybe it is soething with settings on the second image, but i don´t know.

I am total noob, please help.

Tanks for anny suggestions.

Have a nice day, Aleš.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ales

Before compiling the project, please first compile the PSP and BSP library projects. Please also make sure that when you perform a clean and rebuild operation on your project, the PSP and BSP projects are not selected, otherwise you will need to compile them again.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ales

Before compiling the project, please first compile the PSP and BSP library projects. Please also make sure that when you perform a clean and rebuild operation on your project, the PSP and BSP projects are not selected, otherwise you will need to compile them again.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!