cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing target in CodeWarrior for TRK-KEA128

Jump to solution
tylertrigg
Contributor II

When I try to load the practice labs that came with my StarterTRAK TRK-KEA128 MCUs, I get an error for Unknown target type: com.freescale.cw.system.kinetis.KEAZ.KEAZ128M4.

165970_165970.pngpastedImage_1.png

In addition, if I try to create a new MCU project, I am not given the option to select this device as my target. I have tried reinstalling and installing on another device, but it has not worked. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
tylertrigg
Contributor II

Thank you for your reply, Alice.

I actually solved the issue. I went to Help>Install New Software... and found some service packs related to Kinetis MCUs. Once I had all of those downloaded, it recognized my MCU as a valid target.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tylertrigg
Contributor II

Thank you for your reply, Alice.

I actually solved the issue. I went to Help>Install New Software... and found some service packs related to Kinetis MCUs. Once I had all of those downloaded, it recognized my MCU as a valid target.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Tyler,

Which version of CW do you used ?

I use the CW v10.6, please see the screenshot , it have the chip of KEA128.

pastedImage_1.png

please take a screenshot about yours .

And i recommend you use the latest version of CW v10.7, you can download it at here :

CodeWarrior Dev Tools Suite - Professional|NXP 

pastedImage_2.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos