MC9S08PT8: How to define interface to ZigBee?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC9S08PT8: How to define interface to ZigBee?

amitmallick
Contributor I

delete this

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi,

regarding to your problem, the data can not be transmitted to zigbee module, it may rely on the programming interface, or hardware design or code design. I can provide you suggestion on the programming interface. if the problem is on HW or SW, I suggest you also consult wireless community

Wireless Connectivity 

with simple flash, the flash configuration file is 9S08PT8.xml, attached video is for how to use simple flash, it't not for PT8 but method is the same for your device.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

amitmallick
Contributor I

we verified that hardware design and code design working well as all the functionality of buttons and LED's are working, but they do not transmit the signals when the button is pressed(although the whole functionality is working nicely in our previous boards, with the same code and hardware, but i dont know which flash configuration file is used) there is a  ReferencedRSESystems.xml file in the source code. may be this xml file is used for the flashing(but MC9S08PT8.xml file is flashing nicely yet not giving the desired result as it is not transmitting the signals when the button is pressed). but we are unable to flash the microcontroller with this xml(ReferencedRSESystems.xml) file as the erase and program button doesn't do any thing as you can see in the screenshot.

Thanks for your help.

Regards 

Arun Mallick

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

ReferencedRSESystems.xml, which is under project folder, stores a copy of all RSE Systems referenced by the project
so the systems can be automatically recreated when the project is imported in a new workspace

MC9S08PT8.xml is under {cw10 install folder}\MCU\bin\plugins\support\TargetTask\Flash_Programmer\HC08, which is flash configuration file.  in simple flash as your case,  we use this file.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos