Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC9S08AW16 - SCI1 Noise Flag

Jump to solution
v_dave
Contributor IV
Hello All,

I am having some issues with my project and the Noise Error Flag, I seem to be getting this every other byte.  When I look at the signal with a scope I the signal looks clean. 

I notice in the databook for the MC9S08AWxx family it says the Noise error interrupt can be disabled.  I am using CW 6.0 and I used the Async Bean to setup my serial port.  I don't see specific controls for enabling\disabling specific error flags.  Does anyone know how this can be done without stepping on the generated code?  Or am I going to have to do something manually?

Thanks,
Dave
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III
Hello,
I'm sorry, but currently there's not possible to disable the Noise Error interrupt. The only possibility is to disable a generation of the module (using the pop-up menu of the bean) and modify the code manually.
Anyway, I recommend to check if your signals have correct levels and timing, because there probably is some reason for invoking this error interrupt....

best regards
Petr Hradsky
Processor Expert Support Team
UNIS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III
Hello,
I'm sorry, but currently there's not possible to disable the Noise Error interrupt. The only possibility is to disable a generation of the module (using the pop-up menu of the bean) and modify the code manually.
Anyway, I recommend to check if your signals have correct levels and timing, because there probably is some reason for invoking this error interrupt....

best regards
Petr Hradsky
Processor Expert Support Team
UNIS
0 Kudos