次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Kinetis Low Power Debugging: CW10.3 MQX4.0 P&E multilink

ソリューションへジャンプ
678件の閲覧回数
TugboatCaptain
Contributor III

How do you debug through MQX-WAIT(ARM-VLPR) mode or any other low power mode with CW10.3 and Kinetis and P&E Multilink?

CW10.2 was more tolerant and would recognize a breakpoint on the other side of a low power mode.  CW10.3 seems to immediately notify of "Target Connection Lost".  I see a setting for "Target connection lost settings" with three options on what to do "when an active connection is lost", but instead of "Try to connect" and "terminate session" and "ask" as the three choices offered, I would like to have an option to "just relax and wait" until you hear from the target again.

Any guidance?

Thanks.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
441件の閲覧回数
TugboatCaptain
Contributor III

Update on this topic...

it appears that the issue was the P&E Multilink Universal FX (Black) that causes the immediate disconnect in a low power mode.  The cheaper P&E Multilink Universal (Green) does not have the issue and debugs right through a low power mode.  I mainly bought the FX for faster download but it is only a few seconds improvement for a 225K app.  Not sure if P&E has any guidance here, but it seems like it is not a Freescale issue.

I'll consider this one 'answered' for now.

Thanks.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
442件の閲覧回数
TugboatCaptain
Contributor III

Update on this topic...

it appears that the issue was the P&E Multilink Universal FX (Black) that causes the immediate disconnect in a low power mode.  The cheaper P&E Multilink Universal (Green) does not have the issue and debugs right through a low power mode.  I mainly bought the FX for faster download but it is only a few seconds improvement for a 225K app.  Not sure if P&E has any guidance here, but it seems like it is not a Freescale issue.

I'll consider this one 'answered' for now.

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛