cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IIC on HCS08

Jump to solution
johnm
Contributor I
I am using Metrowerks V3.1 with processor expert and want to use IIC.
The PE documentation lists External_I2C and Internal_I2C templates as well as Init_IIC.  I want to use Internal_I2C but cannot find the bean anywhere in the bean selctor.  All I can find is the other 2.
I would like to use the HW based one to minimize software overhead.
Thanks
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III
The Internal_I2C bean is licenced by "advanced beans" licence and is supported by Professional Edition of CodeWarrior. What Edition do you use?

Try to switch two filter buttons off in Bean Selector window to show all beans that is installed. You should see licenced and non-licenced beans, beans supported by your selected cpu and beans non-supported by your cpu. If icon with green paragraph in front of bean, the bean can be used.

Best Regards,
Processor Expert Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chapster
Contributor I
I had this problem.  If you are not planning to use the PE generated project and just need to see how its done, a temporary license will allow you to use this bean.
0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III
The Internal_I2C bean is licenced by "advanced beans" licence and is supported by Professional Edition of CodeWarrior. What Edition do you use?

Try to switch two filter buttons off in Bean Selector window to show all beans that is installed. You should see licenced and non-licenced beans, beans supported by your selected cpu and beans non-supported by your cpu. If icon with green paragraph in front of bean, the bean can be used.

Best Regards,
Processor Expert Support
0 Kudos