From CW classic to eclipse: Out of allocation space in segment ROM2 at address 0xF88D

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From CW classic to eclipse: Out of allocation space in segment ROM2 at address 0xF88D

florianaugustin
Contributor I

Hello!

I'm currently trying to adapt a HCS08AW16 Project from Codewarrior Classic to the new eclipse-based IDE.

I did the following steps:

- Load source files, adapt pathes and compiler settings

- Import Linker file *.prm from old project and adapted linker settings to new filename

- Import Lib file "ansiis.lib" and "ansiis.lst" from codewarrior classic project and deleted "mc9s08aw16.c" and "mc9s08aw16.h" from new project

- Deleted "derivative.h" from new project

I experimented a lot but I always get the following errors:

mingw32-make: *** [....abs] Error 1

Out of allocation space in segment ROM2 at address 0xF88D

I don't know where to start because I did not change any of the files that were imported.

Thank you for help!

Florian

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Florian

you should not use the default prm file.

please check in your prm file if you have all the memory for loading your code?

please check if you have  -OnB=b  to your compiler option?

if still have problem, please upload your project here. I can check it on my side directly. thanks!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos