cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freemaster recorder problem 3-phase BLDC

pawelniewiadoms
Contributor I

Hello everyone!

I have 3-Phase BLDC/PMSM Low-Voltage Motor Control Drive from Freescale and I uploaded it with sample program from producent. I used to it CodeWarrior 10.6.4. I used to it MC9S08MP16 daughter board. BLDC works well but I have problem with Freemaster application. I didn't change anything in the code and in it it was part for Freemaster too. When I want to show charts in Freemaster there is error:

120777_120777.pngpastedImage_1.png

Also some variables are highlighted red:

120778_120778.pngpastedImage_2.png

It shows on every charts, but main view when screen works properly. The problem is only with scopes. I'm new in using Freemaster and I don't know why it doesn't work. Please help me with this
problem.

Greetings,
Pawel

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

pawelniewiadoms
Contributor I

Did you ever have ‘Command checksum error’ while changing the value of variable? I have this error while I'm changing the value of regulator. I don’t have idea why it appears…
Please help with this problem.

0 Kudos

pawelniewiadoms
Contributor I

The recorder still doesn't work but I'm doing now charts with scope and it's working fine.
I don't know what are the triangles and circles appeared in my scope. Anyone knows?

pastedImage_0.png

Greetings.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi,

first ,please check if you enabled FMSTR_USE_RECORDER in freemaster_cfg.h.

you can also refer these article for how to configure freemaster:

Tutorial: FreeMASTER Visualization and Run-Time Debugging | MCU on Eclipse

FreeMASTER Run-Time Debugging Tool|NXP

Hope this helps!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

pawelniewiadoms
Contributor I

Hello,
I checked freemaster_cfg.h library and I think everything is correct:

#define FMSTR_USE_RECORDER1   // enable/disable recorder support
#define FMSTR_MAX_REC_VARS8   // max. number of recorder variables (2..8)
#define FMSTR_REC_OWNBUFF 0   // use user-allocated rec. buffer (1=yes)

Unfortunately I didn't find anything on Freemaster Tutorial about my problem. Any other suggestions?

Greetings

0 Kudos