您的意思是: 
已解决

Flash file to target Error Unprotect not supported on this device

跳至解决方案
1,712 次查看
angel1
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm trying to upload the code to the MC9S08PT60 mcu via Flash file to target but I get the following error:

Error:  Protect Command Failed.  Unprotect not supported on this device.

An invalid preference was passed to the GDI protocol plugin(HC/RS/S12Z GDI Protocol Adapter)

Error: Protect Command Failed.Unprotect not supported on this device.

I'm able to upload the code doing Run with no problems, but I'd like to be able to upload the code to several mcu units without having to open the code to avoid possible human errors.

Can you tell me what I'm dong wrong? It's my first time with mcu's and Codewarrior, so do not discard any stupid mstake, case it might be that.

Thanks in advance

标签 (1)
1 解答
1,472 次查看
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi angel c

Could you share an screenshot of the windows that appear from Flash file to target?

If you deselected "Unprotect flash memory before erase" option, it should work correctly, but if you have protected your device a windows will prompt to unsecured your device, click yes If this happen.

Hope this information helps and please tell me if you have any more questions.

Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
1,473 次查看
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi angel c

Could you share an screenshot of the windows that appear from Flash file to target?

If you deselected "Unprotect flash memory before erase" option, it should work correctly, but if you have protected your device a windows will prompt to unsecured your device, click yes If this happen.

Hope this information helps and please tell me if you have any more questions.

Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

1,472 次查看
angel1
Contributor I

Thanks Jorge Antonio,

it was exactly that. I thought I had to unprotect to be able to erase and write the new code. I might misunderstand what unprotect really means or how it works.

Thanks for your answer.

0 项奖励
回复