cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eclipse 11.1 : MC9S08PB Patch not downloadable

Jump to solution
PhilFree
Contributor II

Hello, I use Eclipse 11.1 Build 181224, and I would like to program a 8 bits MC9S08PB who is not present in the device list, but the patch is not downloadable for the free special edition version. How to proceed to download this patch ? Regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PhilFree
Contributor II

Here is the message I get if I try to load evaluation 11.1 :

Our records indicate that you have previously requested an Evaluation version for this product. If you would like to purchase the full product please visit us at NXP or contact your sales representative.

Note:
If you would like to extend your evaluation period please open a Service Request.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhilFree
Contributor II

Hello, I have discovered I have 3 times to renew license , I used 1 and I downloaded the missing patches and 1 month of license. Thank you Regards .

0 Kudos
PhilFree
Contributor II

Here is the message I get if I try to load evaluation 11.1 :

Our records indicate that you have previously requested an Evaluation version for this product. If you would like to purchase the full product please visit us at NXP or contact your sales representative.

Note:
If you would like to extend your evaluation period please open a Service Request.

0 Kudos
PhilFree
Contributor II

Hello, Thank you for this solution, It fixed my problem !

0 Kudos
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you can get a 30 days evaluation version and on it you can install the patch.

If this is not working you need to contact you local sales to check if there is another option for your project 

regards

0 Kudos