Component development environment configuration folder is missing error when starting Codewarrior

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Component development environment configuration folder is missing error when starting Codewarrior

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,707件の閲覧回数
Chicago1984
Contributor II

I just installed Codewarrior 10.6 (I uninstalled CW 10.2) and when I open the program I get the following pop up error, "Component development environment configuration folder is missing" See attached screenshot

I've noticed because of this problem, I am unable to utilize Processor Expert when trying to create a MQX Lite project.

Any ideas how to fix this?

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
2,067件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Strange. I searched the web, and one person reported this in Tutorial: USB CDC with the KL25Z Freedom Board | MCU on Eclipse back in 2013, but no indication of a solution.

Can you share what you are using as host machine (Win7 64bit?).

Can you try to launch Eclipse as administrator, maybe this helps?

Are you using a special license file (C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\license.dat)? Can you rename that file (so Eclipse does not find it) and retry if this changes anything?

Can you disable temporarily any firewall/virus scanner? It could be that it blocks access to some files? Are there any files put/blocked by your virus scanner?

I'm just digging what it could cause something like this.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
7 返答(返信)
2,067件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

that message sounds like the CDE somehow is not installed. Can you verify that you have this folder present in your installation:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\ProcessorExpert\Config\CDE

Mine has the following content:

pastedImage_0.png

Erich

0 件の賞賛
2,067件の閲覧回数
Chicago1984
Contributor II

Hello Erich,

When I go to

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\ProcessorExpert\Config\CDE I see the same exact content that you see..

error1.jpg

0 件の賞賛
2,067件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Strange. Is this happening only for MQX projects?

Erich

0 件の賞賛
2,067件の閲覧回数
Chicago1984
Contributor II

It happening when I open up CW. Then if I try to create a mqx Lite project I also get this error. I was thinking about reinstalling CW 10.6 but was hoping someone had seen this issue before.

0 件の賞賛
2,067件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I suggest that you install again CW (no need to uninstall your current version). Simply install into a new folder.

I have not seen that error, but it could be that something did not get installed.

Make sure that you install everything from the product.

I hope this helps. And if it works, then we can compare the two installation layouts to see what is missing.

0 件の賞賛
2,067件の閲覧回数
Chicago1984
Contributor II

I just re-installed the CW 10.6 and I get the same exact error.. I'm really confused now...

error2.JPG.jpg

0 件の賞賛
2,068件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Strange. I searched the web, and one person reported this in Tutorial: USB CDC with the KL25Z Freedom Board | MCU on Eclipse back in 2013, but no indication of a solution.

Can you share what you are using as host machine (Win7 64bit?).

Can you try to launch Eclipse as administrator, maybe this helps?

Are you using a special license file (C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\license.dat)? Can you rename that file (so Eclipse does not find it) and retry if this changes anything?

Can you disable temporarily any firewall/virus scanner? It could be that it blocks access to some files? Are there any files put/blocked by your virus scanner?

I'm just digging what it could cause something like this.

0 件の賞賛