Compiler Settings/Preprocessor entries not correctly shown in IDE files

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compiler Settings/Preprocessor entries not correctly shown in IDE files

rhysdrummond
Contributor III

In my CodeWarrior projects (CW MCU 10.7, Windows) I define a few key items in Project Properties (specifically, C/C++ Build-Settings,Tool Settings/ARM GCC Assembler & C Compiler, Preprocessor).  I change the value of these #defines for different build configurations.

This actually works, and it produces the correct compile output. But what is shown in the IDE is not in sync with the build configuration I have selected. It seems to be stuck on one of the build configurations.

I've tried reloading, refreshing, rebuilding index, freshening all files, clean & rebuild, restarting CW, switching build configurations away and back, everything I can find- and the IDE content is still incorrect.

Can anyone please help me get the IDE settings in sync with the selected build configuration?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

rhysdrummond
Contributor III

SOLVED.

Window-Preferences, C/C++, Indexer. Select "Use active build configuration" in section "Build configuration for the indexer".

Thank you me :smileyhappy:

rhysdrummond
Contributor III

Extra information: It seems to always use the first Build Configuration that was made. Not the first in the list- I reordered it in .cproject, same result. I deleted the configuration it was using, and suddenly it started showing the correct thing. I remade the configuration I deleted- and made it active- and the IDE still shows the settings from the previous build configuration!

Looks like a legit bug to me. Can anyone confirm this, or suggest a workaround?

0 Kudos