CodeWarrior 8- & 16-bit tools: Accessing ports on mc9s12dp256 w/_Dx256_L91N stationary

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior 8- & 16-bit tools: Accessing ports on mc9s12dp256 w/_Dx256_L91N stationary

marc_paquette
Contributor V

To help you find solutions to problems that have already been solved, we have posted this message. It contains an entire topic ported from a separate forum. The original message and all replies are in this single message.

Posted: Jun 04, 2005 - 09:49 AM   

Hi,

I'm just beginning to develop an mc9s12dp256 via Wytec's Dragon12 Dev board. Admittedly I'm fairly new to C as well.

I'm using a demo version of CW12V3_1.

I'd like to set DDRB to 0xFF and PORTB to 0xFF (to turn on some LED's associated with port b)

I've started a new project using the _Dx256_L91N project stationary.

I explored the header S12CPU15V1_5.h which defines the ports but I can't figure out what code to write to set the values.

I have been successful in downloading and launching sample programs from the RAM via DBug12. But they were based on a different stationary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Posted: Jun 08, 2005 - 11:41 AM   

Hi,

I would suggest that you use "new project wizard" instead.

Just create a new project and add some code as in attached images. Finally click the "debug" button to program the board via HIWAVE debugger(ICD12 w/ P&E BDM Multilink)

I have some screen shots or you can see the quick start manual.

Ron

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies