Code generation for K60 with PE

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code generation for K60 with PE

slo
Contributor I

I'm using CW10.3 and experimenting with an old TWR-K60N512.

If I took a CW with PE example to start with, the processor type is MK60DN512ZVLL10, the example seemed to run fine.  When I changed the processor type to the MK60DN512VLL10 (non Z part) and fixed all the clock and I/O assignments, the program no long run, it stuck in a un-handle interrupt at the very beginning.

Did I missed some CW steps or there's something in CW?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lategoodbye
Senior Contributor I

Hi slo,

i had nearly the same problem. I'm using CW 10.3 and a TWR-K60N512, too. On the CPU package is the writing PK60N512VMD100 (Kinetis K series, 100 MHz, 144 pins).

If i am using in PE the CPU MK60DN512ZVLQ10 (with Z), everything works fine.

But if am using the CPU MK60DN512VLQ10 (without Z), i always get the unhandled interrupt too.

My only advice is to use the CPU with the Z part and do not care about it.

0 Kudos

slo
Contributor I

Hi,

It seems the 2 parts are in fact very different after all.  Some of the pin functions that available one do not appear on the other one. For example, the 2nd sets of Tx & Rx pins for I2S are not appear in the non z part.

0 Kudos

lategoodbye
Senior Contributor I

You are right, they are different. I tought, you didn't need one of the different pins.

Which build id of Code Warrior do you have (mine: Build Id:130315)?

Which version of PE do you have (mine: RT4_b1309-1496)?

0 Kudos

slo
Contributor I

Processor Expert for MCU

Version 10.0.0

Build: S_RT2_b1248-1334

CodeWarrior for MCU

Version: 10.3

Build Id:121211

0 Kudos

lategoodbye
Senior Contributor I

Because your versions are older than mine, i think you could try to update with Help -> Check for Updates (the following URL should be configured under "Install new software..." http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_3/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite).

Edit: Unfortunaly the last update for CodeWarrior was rejected .

0 Kudos