次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

CW3.1 S08 - Upgrade and how to get dongle license

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,215件の閲覧回数
Wayne
Contributor II
I have a previous version of CodeWarrior, 3.1 for HCS08. I need to order several upgrades and would like a dongle version. I seem to have a hard time from the Freescale website how to even order them or anyone to contact regarding licensing of the software. Anyone have a suggestion of where to look or who to contact.

Thanks
Wayne S

--
Alban Edit: thread split, new question=new thread - moved to CW8-16 as a 8 bit CW question.

Message Edited by Alban on 2007-05-06 12:24 PM
ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
470件の閲覧回数
Alban
Senior Contributor II
Hello Wayne,

I don't know if you can get new licenses for 3.1.
The normal way to request for specific Licensing help is to enter a Service Request and specify the right topic for support.
An alternative way is to send your request to license@freescale.com. However as it needs to be entered in the centralized system anyway... So the sooner you get in line, the sooner you can get an answer.
This process makes sure all questions are answered fairly, and hopefully in a timely manner.

Please private me the SR# if you already created a Service Request and you didn't get appropriate support. I will be able to request additional support if it has not been dealt with properly.

Cheers,
Alban.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信
471件の閲覧回数
Alban
Senior Contributor II
Hello Wayne,

I don't know if you can get new licenses for 3.1.
The normal way to request for specific Licensing help is to enter a Service Request and specify the right topic for support.
An alternative way is to send your request to license@freescale.com. However as it needs to be entered in the centralized system anyway... So the sooner you get in line, the sooner you can get an answer.
This process makes sure all questions are answered fairly, and hopefully in a timely manner.

Please private me the SR# if you already created a Service Request and you didn't get appropriate support. I will be able to request additional support if it has not been dealt with properly.

Cheers,
Alban.

0 件の賞賛
返信