Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW v10 not working with PE DEMOJM board

Jump to solution
donw
Contributor IV

Hi all

I am trying to get CW v10 to download code to the P&E DemoJM board.

(Win7, 64 bit )

The board works OK under CW 6.1. 

The 'P&E Connection Assistant' in the debugger shows that the board is connected 'USB-ML12: DEMOJM on USB1'

but it just says 'an error occurred', retry when trying to download code.

the error message 'HC GDI Protocol Adapter:  Can't connect . The debugger cannot connect to the PE device.' when quitting the connection.

The first time I connected there was a (fast) code update of the multilink code in the board.

the HCS08 debugger is 10.0.0.FSL_b2619

Has anyone had CW working with this board? (or is there a bug as in CW v6.3 which does the same thing)

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
HCatalin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If the update dialog popup it means that your P&E debug probe was detected.

Before launching the debug session I suggest you open the Launch configuration dialog (LCD), go to the Connection tab and try to detect the P&E probe.

I'm sure why is not working since the probe was detected. In this case the debug session log can help. You can enable the logger from the LCD in the Conenction tab.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
HCatalin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If the update dialog popup it means that your P&E debug probe was detected.

Before launching the debug session I suggest you open the Launch configuration dialog (LCD), go to the Connection tab and try to detect the P&E probe.

I'm sure why is not working since the probe was detected. In this case the debug session log can help. You can enable the logger from the LCD in the Conenction tab.

0 Kudos