cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW 10.6 Debug Error

Jump to solution
bryano
Contributor II

I have been handed an HC08QE8-based Codewarrior project to take over.  Unfortunately, it was poorly managed and I am a CodeWarrior amateur.   I am able to build the project, but when it attempts to download via P&E USB multilink Universal (Rev A), burner outputs an error that it can't find "AccelerometerTest.s19".  The issue is that the file doesn't exist because the file generated is "Accelerometer.s19".  I have searched through Project Settings, Build Settings, and Debug Settings, but can find no reference to "AcelerometerTest.s19".

I have attached a screen shot of the CodeWarrior output.  Any help is much appreciated.19391_19391.jpgcodewarrior error.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What happens is this:

the burner.exe uses the "Accelerometer.abs.args" file (can you post its content?) as command line option and executes the burner.bbl file (can you post that content too?).

It seems that it tries to read/open the AccelerometerTest.s19 file (which sounds wrong, as this is the output file, and it should use the *.abs or *.elf as input).

Posting your .bbl and .args hopefully will show what the problem is.

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What happens is this:

the burner.exe uses the "Accelerometer.abs.args" file (can you post its content?) as command line option and executes the burner.bbl file (can you post that content too?).

It seems that it tries to read/open the AccelerometerTest.s19 file (which sounds wrong, as this is the output file, and it should use the *.abs or *.elf as input).

Posting your .bbl and .args hopefully will show what the problem is.

Erich

0 Kudos