取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

CODEWARRIOR 11.1 FAILS TO SELECT KINETIS CHIPS AS MCUXPRESO IDE

1,071 次查看
BooleanBob
Contributor IV

I have an old FRDM-KE02Z board. I tried to make a project using CodeWarrior 11.1 (downloaded last version and reinstalled today). I took this option after reading here: https://community.nxp.com/message/1243961 

I have experience with CodeWarrior IDE using the Freescale S08 family. Although I instructed the installer to download all of the Kinetis family, CodeWarrior seems to ignore any kind of selection related to Kinetis family. Not only the Kinetis E series but any other single chip in the list of any other family. This clearly is a bug to my understanding, because the contents of folders and files for the Kinetis family is there. This happened also with the previous installed CodeWarrior.

I also installed today the last version of the MCUXpresso IDE 11.1.1_3241 and to my surprise there is no support for the Kinetis family to my knowledge. Couldn't find any of the FRDM boards neither searching by chip such as ej: MKEQ2Z64. Just NXP boards (please see attachments).

What is wrong with my installations? CodeWarrior 11.1 is working find with all of my previous projects, I tested this including programming a couple of designed working boards based on Freescale S08 chips. Could you please be so kind to indicate me which is the correct tool ? The person who posted in the above link replied that he could solve his problem using CodeWarrior. I just can't understand how he could.

Thank you in advance.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

996 次查看
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

For MCUXpresso IDE you have to download and install the SDK for your device first:

pastedImage_1.png

It shows the KE02Z40:

pastedImage_2.png

I'm not very familiar with the KE family (using mostly RT, K and LPC for my projects), but proably you could use the above?

0 项奖励