もしかして: 

Build a library with Codewarrior 10.6 and change compiler

1,398件の閲覧回数
dev25
Contributor II

Hello,

I am quite new at Codewarrior, and I have two problems at the moment :

1/

I have to port the eGui files (driver and D4D files) into a c++ code warrior project for my k60. I have thought about building first a library with this eGui files (indeed the c++ compiler report many problems when I try to build the eGui files)

But I didn't find in the settings of my project how to build a library in CW 10.6, as my project is based on a MQX 4.1 Project (File -> new -> MQX 4.1 Project). My questions are :

- What are the differences between MQX 4.1 project, MQX-Lite project and Bareboard project ?

- How can I compile the eGui files into a library (.a) in code warrior ?

- is there another way to use eGui with c++ project ?

2/

I found some tutorials to port the Freescale compiler to the GCC compiler (changing the toolchain in CW from ARM toolchain to ARM Ltd Windows GCC), but I would like to do the opposite, so my questions are :

- What are the differences between the Freescale compiler and GCC, does one of them is more optimized ?

- Is there any tutorial available to explain step by step how to change from GCC to the Freescale compiler ?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Camille

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

632件の閲覧回数
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Camille,

In addition to Erich answer I recommend you to have a to the thread:

Re: What is the differences between Freescale and GNU compiler?

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

632件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Camille,

there is an option to create a library in the new bareboard project wizard of CodeWarrior 10.6:

Library Option in MCU10.6.png

See as well Creating and using Libraries with ARM gcc and Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 件の賞賛