Bug in PE in CW v10.6 for ADC component

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in PE in CW v10.6 for ADC component

NNeff
Contributor III

I can't find where to report bugs, so I'll post it here in case anyone runs into the problem I had:  I created an ADC_LDD component and tried to set the reference voltage to external (VDDA/VSSA) in the Component Inspector.  I discovered that no matter how I set that attribute, it had no effect on the value actually in the register, so I had to set it manually in my own initialization code.  Include the header file for your ADC component, and in your own code write ADC_SC2 = ADC_SC2_REFSEL(0x01); to set the reference voltage to VDDA/VSSA.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nancy,

to check this problem, we need to know:

1. your CW build id: Start the IDE and click on Help | About CodeWarrior Development Studio. Send me the version and build id.

2.    send the entire sample code folder(include .project,c...) in zip format . so that i can test it on my side directly.

3.  what chip do you work with?

thanks for your cooperation!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

NNeff
Contributor III

Hi Zhang Jun,

Version and build id:

- CodeWarrior for MCU

Version: 10.6

Build Id:140329

This was on a Kinetis KE06Z, uP MKE06Z128VLK4 in LQFP 80-pin package.

I can't send you the code because we don't have a general NDA with Freescale, and anyway, I couldn't post it on a community bulletin board.  Try creating an ADC component with this version of CodeWarrior for MCUs, and then the latest version of CodeWarrior for MCUs, setting the reference voltage to VDDA/VSSA, and see whether the register shows it set or not.  If it does work under the newest version of CW for MCUs, I'll upgrade and see if the problem goes away for me also, but I've been installing upgrades when the IDE notifies me of them.

Thanks for your response to my post.

Nancy

0 Kudos

NNeff
Contributor III

I just confirmed that setting the reference voltage in the Component Inspector in the above version and build still doesn't change the ADC_SC2_REFSEL register like it's supposed to.

0 Kudos