cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abro un proyecto con el CW 10.6 y no me deja agregar componentes

Jump to solution
gustavocampos
Contributor I

Tengo instalado el codewarrior 10.6 y cuando abro un proyecto no me deja agregar componentes de la libreria, me aprece en gris.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Whether you can create a new bareboard project in CodeWarrior v10.6 and enable “Processor Expert” option when creating it?  Whether the components are available in the Components Library?

If yes, then the problem is probably concerned with the project, could you please attach an example project to help us reproduce the problem? Thanks!  

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Whether you can create a new bareboard project in CodeWarrior v10.6 and enable “Processor Expert” option when creating it?  Whether the components are available in the Components Library?

If yes, then the problem is probably concerned with the project, could you please attach an example project to help us reproduce the problem? Thanks!  

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos