cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9S08DZ60 CodeWarrior v11 SPI Sample

Jump to solution
Zhuang
Contributor I

I am verifying the SPI function of 9S08DZ60. The IDE I'm currently using is CodeWarrior v11. I have seen some examples in the forum, but the v11 version cannot be opened, and the official website has not published the spi example, so I hope to get a copy of the SPI example of 9S08DZ60 in the forum here,Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhuang 

There is no SPI DZ60 sample code, porting CW6.3 project to CW11 is very easy.

Just create a new CW11 project then drag and drop the source files to the new project. That's it. Please have a try. If any difficulty, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BooleanBob
Contributor IV

Happy to help!

Anytime.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhuang 

There is no SPI DZ60 sample code, porting CW6.3 project to CW11 is very easy.

Just create a new CW11 project then drag and drop the source files to the new project. That's it. Please have a try. If any difficulty, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos
BooleanBob
Contributor IV

Ni Hao dear Zhuang.

I don't know if this is what you want, but anyway here is a small CodeWarrior 11.1 version project that transmits and receives a byte over the 9S08DZ60 SPI as a MASTER device, at 1MHz clock frequency.

Just copy the folder inside the compressed .ZIP file to the desired CodeWarrior Workspace folder. Then, drag and drop the folder from the Workspace to the left (project panel window) in the CodeWarrior IDE C/C++ screen.

You need to do a Project -> Clean just once to correctly compile the project that will bring the information of MY computer disk unit letter and project path. The Clean corrects that so it fits right in your computer. Don't skip this step or you will receive an error message on your console window.

The project is divided in a couple of modules for your convenience. Feel free to modify and adapt to your needs.

Just let me know if this is what you wanted, I hope yes. Attached is the complete working project.

This is how the SPI initialization should look in your hardware perspective.

Processor Expert initializationProcessor Expert initialization

0 Kudos
Zhuang
Contributor I

Thank you very much for your help! This file is of great help to me! Thank you again!

0 Kudos