"CPE_TRACE_MSG_DMA_CFGERR, 0" error for DMA

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"CPE_TRACE_MSG_DMA_CFGERR, 0" error for DMA

xuedongyang
Contributor II

I am trying to DMA some data to HRAM for offline analysis in LA1224/LA2160 5G system. However, it kept saying DMA configuration error for this channel.

I checked the channel number, which is not used by anywhere else. Also I checked the HRAM address, which looks good. The DMA length is only 68 bytes. I am not sure what else could be wrong.

Anyone has any suggestion what else I should check. It is very annoying problem that is blocking our debugging activity.

Attached is the DMA statement I am using. Is there anything wrong in the statement? At least, I can compile and run.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please give more information, what code is this? is this part of our LSDK? , which revision are we talking about, etc.?

0 Kudos

xuedongyang
Contributor II

Hi, Yipingwang,

Thank you for your reply.

Actually we just resolved the issue. The problem is that the AXI address (destination address) in our DMA statement is not 128-bit aligned, which is required in the document "VSPA-16SP ISA-v3.0 Instruction Set Manual for LA1224". After we change the address to 128-bit aligned address, we don't see the problem any more.

0 Kudos