mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target ...

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target ...

跳至解决方案
13,978 次查看
niklasroth
Contributor III

Hi

I just wanted to try out an mqx example drag and dropping its .wsd into the worksace.

(C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\examples\hello\build\cw10gcc\hello_twrk60d100m)

After cleaning all and compiling the entire project the following error occurrs:

mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_2/lib/twrk60d100m.cw10gcc/debug/psp/psp.a', needed by `hello_twrk60d100m.elf'.  Stop.

mingw32-make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

134033_134033.pngexample_mingw32-make No rule to make target error.png

Does any one has an idea what this is??

Thx and greets

标签 (1)
1 解答
9,116 次查看
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Niklas

I made further test. I delete the generated code under <Generated_Code> and <Source> folder in project ‘bsp_twrk60d100m’.Then rebuild the bsp project.

generate.png

I recover the settings for include path to the original configurations in project ‘hello_twrk60d100m’, and rebuild this project too.  It works well.

include path.png

I attached these two projects.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

11 回复数
9,116 次查看
niklasroth
Contributor III

Thank you Fiona!

Well, deleting all the generated code and also the sources even made it getting worse. But deleting the bsp_twrk60d100m and using that one you attached solved my problem!! YES!!! GOSH!! Well now I'm asking me why the reinstallation of code warrior and mqx didn't solve this!!? But this shouldn't be a further dicussion of this topic. I'm just relieved, that eventually it has an end!! This really was annoying!

Now its time for a huge beer!! THX and a great day I wish you!!

0 项奖励
9,116 次查看
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Niklas

I'm very glad  that  you have solved the problem. Have a nice day!

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

0 项奖励
9,115 次查看
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Niklas,

Before compiling the hello world demo project you first need to compile the PSP and BSP library projects. Also make sure that when you perform a clean the PSP and BSP projects are not selected otherwise you will need to compile them again.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
9,116 次查看
niklasroth
Contributor III

Hi Carlos

Thank you for answering.

What I did was executing "Project/Clean.../Clean all projects". According to the "MQX_Gettng_Started.pdf Section 2.1 NOTE" which says

"...Prior to MQX RTOS 4.0, the PSP and BSP libraries had to be built before the other libraries. This is no longer required..."

this should work, and untill last week this was the case. But then, I wanted to setup a new project, which only produced errors. Trying out an example didn't work any more even I follow the instructions explaind in different documents or communitys.

I tried it out today again and I just got another error.

"fatal error: GPIO_PDD.h: No such file or directory"

​Why should that be?

ErrorMessage_exampleHello1.png

0 项奖励
9,116 次查看
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Niklas,

If you performed a clean of the PSP and BSP projects then you will need to compile them again to generate the psp.a and bsp.a files which are needed by the example. The note you mention means that you don't need to build the PSP and BSP projects to be able to build the other libraries (rtcs, shell, usb, mfs), the libraries can be built in any order.

Please try building the BSP and PSP libraries and let me know if the issue is still present.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

0 项奖励
9,116 次查看
niklasroth
Contributor III

Hi Carlos,

Unfortunately nothing changed. What I did:

1. Project/Clean...

2. Selected bsp_... and psp_...

3. set the chooser to "Build only the selected projects"

4. "OK"

but the error still occurrs! Meanwhile I also reinstalled CodeWarrior and the MQX, which didn't helped.

Any other idea?

regards Nik

0 项奖励
9,116 次查看
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Niklas

First,  please right click on the ProcessorExpert.pe in the bsp project, and  select “Generate  Processor Expert Code”, then rebuild the bsp project.

pic1.png

Second, in hello demo project, please add the search paths for C head files in Project Properties for unfound head files . I add three paths under MQX folder, please see the attached screenshot.

pic2.png

Then rebuild the hello project, I can successfully get the ELF output. 

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

0 项奖励
9,116 次查看
niklasroth
Contributor III

nop, this still doesn't make it better :-(

After further investigation I found out the following which looks wrong in my eyes:

- if I double-click on the error message the GPIO1.h file pops up from the following path:

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\build\cw10gcc\bsp_twrk60d100m\Generated_Code

trying to "open declaration" of GPIO_PDD.h fails.

- if I go to the bsp_... project and open the same file inside the Generated_Code folder it comes from the following path (??!):

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\lib\twrk60d100m.cw10gcc\debug\bsp\Generated_Code

well I think this should be the same files?! "open declaration" of GPIO_PDD.h opens it and it comes from this path:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6.4\MCU\ProcessorExpert\lib\Kinetis\pdd\inc

summarized:

the mqx-project points to the wrong GPIO1.h. This shouldn't be so, should it? As I mentioned before it has worked perfekt a few weeks ago, I reinstalled MQX and CW but I didn't get rid of that error!

0 项奖励
9,117 次查看
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Niklas

I made further test. I delete the generated code under <Generated_Code> and <Source> folder in project ‘bsp_twrk60d100m’.Then rebuild the bsp project.

generate.png

I recover the settings for include path to the original configurations in project ‘hello_twrk60d100m’, and rebuild this project too.  It works well.

include path.png

I attached these two projects.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

9,116 次查看
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Niklas,

Please try adding these two include paths to your hello world project properties:

"${ProjDirPath}/../../../../../../lib/twrk60d100m.cw10gcc/debug/bsp/Sources"

"C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\ProcessorExpert\lib\Kinetis\pdd\inc"

pastedImage_0.png

Let me know if it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

0 项奖励
9,116 次查看
niklasroth
Contributor III

Hi,

no this didn't help either. Another thing that may help to find the problem which is confusing me, trying to compile the same project but for an other hardware works well, and what I saw is, that for the k60d100 it generates a bunch of code and for e.g. the k60f120 or k21f120 it only generates a few files (see attached picture) even it is the same project and the hardware is not that different?! does that make sence?

And what about the issue I just mentioned before, that the path of the file, which the error message belongs to, points to a different path than where the generated code points to (and where the missing file exists, which the error message blames that it doesn't exist!)? Is this as it should be?

20160225 issue.png

0 项奖励