mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target needed by `Sources/Estimulador_c.obj'. Stop.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target needed by `Sources/Estimulador_c.obj'. Stop.

Anemi
Contributor I

Hello everybody.

Today I started with CodeWarrior trying to open a collegue´s project in my PC. First of all, my CodeWarrior version is not the same as the one of the project, and I don´t know how much can it affect.

After opening the project folder in the workspace I try to clean it and this error message appears:

mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\workspace\Estimulador_mag\Sources\Estimulador.c', needed by `Sources/Estimulador_c.obj'. Stop.

I attach the project's folders.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI

Are you sure below path/file existing on your computer:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\workspace\Estimulador_mag\Sources\Estimulador.c

Besides, Please check your path settings here in your project properties setting. make sure all settings are correct.

ZhangJennie_0-1626253595371.png

If still have problem, send your project here. I will check it directly.

Best Regards

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

Anemi
Contributor I

Hi.

Thank you for your fast reply. I check the path setting and it seems to be everything right. I sebd the project so you can have a look.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I went to menu "project", "clean..." to remove the obj files then build the project on my side. there is no error.

ZhangJennie_0-1626775375652.png

Here is my testing code.

Please try it on your side,

Have a nice day

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

Anemi
Contributor I

I downloaded your testing code and tried it into my CodeWarrior version. This message of error appeared when cleaning the project...

Which CodeWarrior version do you have installed? Where do you create the workspace folder? 

Anemi_0-1627308585214.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I use  CW11.0. I think 11.1 should also work.

Build on my side again. Pass build as well.

ZhangJennie_0-1627352670687.png

0 Kudos

Anemi
Contributor I

I finally got to clean the project with FLASH_LDM, ¿why it does not work with FLASH_SDM?

On the other hand, once cleaned, I try to build it into the MC56F84789. These errors occur. How can I connect and communicate with the micro?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Your project doesn't include FLASH_SDM linker file. the related folder has FLASH_LDM file only.

please check the original project owner to provide SDM linker file for building FLASH_SDM configuration.

ZhangJennie_0-1627531373205.png

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos