issue in GPIO some times the gpio output will be 1.6v and some time it is zero internal pull up is disabled in code. ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in GPIO some times the gpio output will be 1.6v and some time it is zero internal pull up is disabled in code. ?

sarath_gs
Contributor II

I am using MK10DX128VLH7 controller and  i have an issue in GPIO some times the gpio output will be 1.6v and some time it is zero internal pull up is disabled in code. Then why it happen like this? 

3 Replies

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I'll be happy to help you find the reason for this behavior. Could you please provide your configuration of your GPIO pin. Also at which moment are you measuring the GPIO pin.

Are you using a development board or is this a custom board?

Best Regards,

Sabina

sarath_gs
Contributor II

hi sabina ,

sorry for the delayed reply , i am using a custom board. 

Pin is configured as input

GPIO configuration of PCR register 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0001 0000 0000

Please refer K10 Sub-Family Reference Manual.

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you for the information. In the case that it is your custom board it would be helpful to have the schematics of your connections. In addition could you please verify if this happens on all your pins or is it only on some specific pins. Also how do you measure the GPIO pin. Do you measure before or after the configuration or at a specific point in your application. Also, does it happen on all your boards?

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos