i want a license for CodeWarrior5.2,thank you !

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hcnull
Contributor I

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

First time evaluatiors can download CW for CW5.2 here

CodeWarrior® Dev Tools for HCS12(X) MCUs|NXP 

If you already did this , you must have an entitlement which they can check and ask to be extended thru a case on SFDC.

How to get the entitlement ID ? check their Order History within the Software Licensing portal , and look for the EVALUATION Catalog you need to extend.

pastedImage_3.png

If you need more times evaluation license, you need create a private ticket to NXP license support team ( https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745?sr=search&searchId=723c3bd8-a34e-4bd9-a84f-6bb266062b41&se...  )with providing answers of below questions:

1.  What NXP device or product are you interested in?
2.  What are your end product(s) and the application?
3.  Is this a new project?  
4.  Are you working with our authorized Distributors or Freescale Representative?  
6. Company name:

Once we know who she/he is  and understand why he needs more time to evaluate we can for sure extend their eval period. What we do not want is customer working with evals the complete development process which has been happening with some.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos