表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

how can I generate a .wsd files

ソリューションへジャンプ
803件の閲覧回数
niklasroth
Contributor III

Hi

I wonder how I can generate a .wsd files that includes the mqx project, bsp and the psp, like its done in the examples.

Does any one know where I can read about it or even have a short easy answer?

Thx and cheers

ラベル(1)
1 解決策
652件の閲覧回数
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Niklas,

I think that the following post created by our colleague Erich Styger might be helpful for you, it explains how to create a working set:

Eclipse Working Sets Explained | MCU on Eclipse

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
653件の閲覧回数
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Niklas,

I think that the following post created by our colleague Erich Styger might be helpful for you, it explains how to create a working set:

Eclipse Working Sets Explained | MCU on Eclipse

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

652件の閲覧回数
niklasroth
Contributor III

Thank you Carlos!!

Yes this helped =D