Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

codewarrior V10.6用USB TAB烧写程序的问题

nietongnie
Contributor II

codewarrior V10.6用USB TAB烧写程序遇到以下三个问题:1、debug时,报错

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `../Project_Settings/Linker_Files/FLASH_LDM.cmd', needed by `explicit-dependencies'.  Stop.ADCC/C++ Problem

2、昨天用USBTAB时是TX/RX绿灯闪烁 RUN/PAUSE红灯 今天变成了TX/RX亮红灯 RUN/PAUSE不亮灯

希望能得到帮助 谢谢

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello nie

Please click on <Project> menu -> Clean to rebuild the project.  Does the build error disappear?

For the USBTAP connection problem, would you please first create a new project for your board from <File> menu -> New->Bareboard project, can CodeWarrior v10.6.4 program with this project into your board?

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nietongnie
Contributor II

Hello Fiona Kuang

I am very glad to get your help.I did as what you told me.The new project can into my board with my USB TAP.But my project can't into my board.

The red rectangle shows that there's no connection.What should I do?

Thank you!

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello nie

There is no connection configuration in your project. Please click on ‘New’ button shown in your screenshot to create a new connection. You can refer to the settings of your working project which you created from the ‘New’ Menu-> bareboard project.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

0 Kudos