取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

artifact name

667 次查看
stefanomanca
Contributor III

Hi, can I set the artifact name from code source, using for example a directive?Thanks.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
2 回复数

529 次查看
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello stefano

User can use the Build Artifacts properties tab to specify build artifact information, such as the type and name, that gets built by the selected build configuration.

artifact.png

Can it meet your request? If not, could you please give more details of the purpose to set artifact name from code source? Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

529 次查看
stefanomanca
Contributor III

Hi, I need change the artifac name by source code because of changing the elf name for diferent flashing product name.

For example

//#define PN1 1//#define PN2 2

#define PRODUCT_NAME PN2

#if PRODUCT_NAME==PN1 #define DELAY 100

#elif PRODUCT_NAME==PN2 #define DELAY 200

#endif

I wish when I build that elf name to be PN2

thank you.

-

Messaggio originale----

Da: "TICS_Fiona" <admin@community.freescale.com>

Data: 01/06/2016 10.23

A: "stefano manca"<smec@inwind.it>

Ogg: Re: - artifact name

a

body {

font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;

-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;

}

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, hr {

-webkit-margin-before: 0;

-webkit-margin-after: 0;

-webkit-margin-start: 0;

-webkit-margin-end: 0;

}

.button td {

background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #75B7E3 0%, #5498D6 50%, #408BD0 51%, #387AC8 100%) !important;

background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#75B7E3), color-stop(50%,#5498D6), color-stop(51%,#408BD0), color-stop(100%,#387AC8)) !important;

-webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 1px 0 #74b9de, 0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.3) !important;

-moz-box-shadow: inset 0 1px 0 #74b9de, 0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.3) !important;

}

-->

NXP Community

artifact name

reply from Xin Kuang in CodeWarrior Development Tools - View the full discussion

Hello stefano

User can use the Build Artifacts properties tab to specify build artifact information, such as the type and name, that gets built by the selected build configuration.

Can it meet your request? If not, could you please give more details of the purpose to set artifact name from code source? Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

0 项奖励