Why wont LMTools display the status of the codewarrior licenses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why wont LMTools display the status of the codewarrior licenses?

tbrom
Contributor I

In an attempt to get our renewed floating licenses working, I re-installed FSLFlexLM version 11.5 and completed the setup process again on the licensing server. The license appears to be working, but when I attempt to perform a Status Enquiry it doesn't display the status of the licenses.  I've made sure I have the CodeWarrior service highlighted under the Service/License File tab.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I've checked in the Unassigned box and I don't find a Service Request regarding this question.

If it's still open let me know (Do you have the SR# ?).

I've performed some tests with last Flexlm version for several tools versions.

To be sure the license is running you can check the log file too.

If something is missing or corrupted the log file will capture the info.

On my side I've created several services managing different CodeWarrior tools.

In some case the info provided by "Perform Status Enquiry" and "Perform Diagnostics" could be associated to another service.

To avoid problem I recommend you to check the info provided in the log.

Hope this will help you.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Rlws,

this question is related with your personal CW asset, I would like recommend you summit a SR to freescale license team.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

tbrom
Contributor I

I have submitted a service request - a week ago; and it is still unassigned!

I call the support number and get a sales recording run around.

How is the best way to reach these people?

0 Kudos