S12G48 with  LQFP-64 pin ADC channel pads configure as GPIO conflict using Processor Expert

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12G48 with  LQFP-64 pin ADC channel pads configure as GPIO conflict using Processor Expert

Jump to solution
enwei
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am using S12G48 with LQFP-64 pin package, and want to configure AN0 ~ AN8 and AN11 as the ADC input, while configure AN10 as GPIO output at the same time,

I made my project with Processor Expert and CW5.1. and I cannot achieve the above requirements:

when I configure AN10 as GPIO output, it will conflict with AN6,AN7 and AN11 as below screenshot:

141205_141205.jpgS12G48_error0.jpg

141206_141206.jpgS12G48_error1.jpg

I reviewed the S12G reference manual, but cannot find any information to explain the conflict.

Is it a bug of Processor Expert?

I attached my project and CW5.1 infomation for your reference and hope someone can help to solve it.

thanks~!

Enwei Hu

Original Attachment has been moved to: CW5.1_info(PackAndGo).zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: Project_S12G48MLH_AD_GPIO_PAD_Config.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Enwei,

this is a known issue and processor expert team has provided hotfix for this issue. see attached.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Enwei,

this is a known issue and processor expert team has provided hotfix for this issue. see attached.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Enwei

I reproduced the problem on CW5.1.

In the bitIO component in your project, I can select AN8, AN9 as the GPIO, but cannot select AN10. I’m looking into it, and will reply you later.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

0 Kudos