Re: what i do if i want to make high only one pin of any port of MC9S12XDP512//Please Somebody give me answer

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Re: what i do if i want to make high only one pin of any port of MC9S12XDP512//Please Somebody give me answer

1,005件の閲覧回数
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

May be there is some example delivered with the board if a DVD was included in the pack.

Else you can find some example of Freescale web site.

CodeWarrior for Hc12 v5.1 is the last version.

It integrates Processor Expert (Code Generator) which help you to create, configure all peripherals.

Several examples are delivered on the installation with and without processor Expert.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

673件の閲覧回数
puneetkaundel
Contributor I

Hey, Thanks for replying me.

Actualy I am new in my industry, before me there is someone another guy, So the dvds are present but only of codewarrior Software but I couldn't found any other example But now i want to use PAD11 it is 96 pin on MC. how i directionalize it and how I read the value u can give me any link which Provide me atleast one-one example of A-D,D-A,PWM,SerialCommunication and please if u directionalize me to how we use delay of 10uS, so i am able to work with ultraSonic.

Actualy before this I am using PIC,AVR,Arduino,8051, but this is new for me,

Please give me any solution as soon as possible.

Thanku

0 件の賞賛
返信

673件の閲覧回数
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I don't have this specific example because I don't have this board.

Under CodeWarrior installation there are lot of examples.

Please have a look to:

\CWS12v5.1\(CodeWarrior_Examples)\HCS12X

\CWS12v5.1\ProcessorExpert\Projects\Test projects

-> based on Processor Expert

Under the Processor Expert documentations several short examples showing/explaining how a bean is working are available to all beans.

You can access the doc when you create a project and want to add a bean or to the folder:

\CWS12v5.1\ProcessorExpert\Beans

For instance the ADC (first bean), under the ADC folder the ADCTypical Usage.html gives you more details how to use this bean including some examples codes.

Hope this will help you.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信