No source available for "0xFFFFFFFE (0xFFFFFFFE)() " in a Custom KL25Z QFN32 board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No source available for "0xFFFFFFFE (0xFFFFFFFE)() " in a Custom KL25Z QFN32 board

protobrody
Contributor I

I'm using CodeWarrior IDE for programing a FRDM-KL25Z and everything is ok when i'm trying to debug the code, but i have develop an custom board with the MKL25Z128VFM4 that is a QFN32 version of the kl25z of the FRDM board, now understand that the kl25 from the board and my custom board is the same memory map and when i'm trying to debug the code in the QFN32 kl25z the openSDA of the FRDM works fine, but when the debug starts code warrior send me a error message with "No source available for "0xFFFFFFFE (0xFFFFFFFE)() "  , and if i remove from the QFN32 the SWD_DIO or SWD_CLK signals the debug session ends automatically, and i want to know what is wrong and what is the reason for i cannot Debug the code in the custom board. This post say anything similar and i tried that but isn't work for me.

https://community.nxp.com/thread/380032 

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello FERNANDO MADERA

On a normal application, after reset Program Counter goes to address 0x0 and here it will find the vector table, the first vector will init the Stack Pointer. If the application has been relocated the debugger will force the program counter to main function but the Stack Pointer will not be initialized and its reset values is 0xFFFFFFFF. This is the reason for the error.

Let me know if this is helpful, if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

Omar

0 Kudos