MPC5554 and CodeWarrior for MPC55xx/MPC56xx (Classic) Version supportability of switch case

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MPC5554 and CodeWarrior for MPC55xx/MPC56xx (Classic) Version supportability of switch case

624件の閲覧回数
srikanthvemula
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm working on MPC5554 Micro-Controller and Code Warrior Classic IDE (5.9.0) version. Debugger is PE-Micro USB MultiLink.

1. When I try to execute switch statement, which has 6 cases inside, it is working as expected, but if I try to execute the same by adding one more case (7 cases inside), PC(Program Counter) value is resetting to base location of SRAM(0x40000000). Same behavior is observed with if()-else if()-else() condition also.Whereas, in a sample application 20 cases are verified and found OK.

Unique lines of code is available for each case statement and Compiler optimizations are turned off.

2. And when I compile my code, .PPC.EMB.apuinfo and .text section overlap warning is observed. If I refer .map file, the size of .text section is around 80KB and the limits of those two sections are not overlapped. I'm not supposed to suspect evaluation version, as it caters all features of standard version, upto 30 days.

3. Whether final *.elf file size would be the restriction with evaluation version, as my *.elf file came upto 250KB ?

Looking forward for the help as this is first time for me to work on CodeWarrior.

Quick response is appreciated.

Regards,

Srikanth Vemula.

ラベル(1)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

428件の閲覧回数
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please share your project? I need to check the issue on my side.

Regards,

Martin

0 件の賞賛