I want to download the CW MCU v10.6 General Update 3.0.0 zip file,

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to download the CW MCU v10.6 General Update 3.0.0 zip file,

wanghaha
Contributor I

But now I can't find in  the website.I hope someone can help me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Wang,

Please follow this video to download

CW MCU v10.6 General Update 3.0.0 zip file

If any problem, please let me know.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

wanghaha
Contributor I

Thanks.

0 Kudos

wanghaha
Contributor I

I have an other  question.When I import project  in CW10.6,and  then build it,finally an error occurred.

I right click on the"Clean Project",There will still be errors. Could you help me?Thanks.

Prompt:   Description Resource Path Location Type mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target`E:/CW10.6/TPMS_FXTH87_LF_RF_Communication_CW10_rev3/FXTH87xx11_CW10_2015_9_APP_AND_BOOT/Sources/app_source/app_global_vars.c', needed by `Sources/app_global_vars_c.obj'.  Stop. FXTH87xx11_CW10_2015_9_APP    C/C++ Problem

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wang,

in order to well organize the community threads, I suggest you create a new thread to your new question.

Please also attach your project or provide the project download link.

Thus we can check it directly.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos