I can't seem to build the old TWR-KM34ZMV3 project in CW 11.0. But I can't find the download link for 10.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't seem to build the old TWR-KM34ZMV3 project in CW 11.0. But I can't find the download link for 10.5

jonathanhayes
Contributor I

We bought the demo board for TWR-KM34Z50MV3, but are having a hard time finding the demo source code/bare metal project setup/development environment that all works so we can write code for the board successfully.

What good is a demo board that we can't do anything with?

In the source tree I found, it seems to indicate built on CW 10.5, but the only CW I can find is 11.0.

Rufus

0 Kudos
5 Replies

RufusVS
Contributor III

Hi Jennie,

I don't have the same access to links as you do.  I have only the Evaluation Software in my account, so

my Eclipse edition page looks like this:

pastedImage_1.png

As you can see, 10.5 isn't up there.   I wasn't able to compile it in 10.7

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Rufus,

Did you check "Previous" tab?

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

RufusVS
Contributor III

Yes, but I didn't bother posting it.  Here it is:

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rufus,

Thus I suggest you create a new private case to NXP technical support team, applying CW10.5 from transweb.

How to submit a new question for NXP Support 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please refer attached video to download CW10.5.

If any issue, please let me know.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos