How to resolve this problem which I use the codewarrior 10.6 development tool?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to resolve this problem which I use the codewarrior 10.6 development tool?

775件の閲覧回数
jinbiao
Contributor I

I create a project with the tool,when I compile my project the  mistake which timestamp out of range happened. The mistake details as below:

mingw32-make:../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/start12z.c:TimeStamp out of range;Substituting 1970-01-01 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00.

The source code have no mistakes tips.It puzzled me for a long time,please tell me how to  settle it. Thanks!

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

634件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jin,

Which chip ? What about your project ? Does it exceed the size ?

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛

634件の閲覧回数
jinbiao
Contributor I

Hello,Alice

Thanks for reply.The chip which i used is MC9S12ZVLMFM .My project can be compiled and generate the .elf file.but it occur the mistake,sometimes when i modify my source code which can't be saved,the tool popup a dialog tip that Negative time.exceed the size?u mean exceed the flash size.Now the problem is also exist.

0 件の賞賛

634件の閲覧回数
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jin

What is the CodeWarrior version you are using?  The latest version is CW10.6.6.

Please first install CW10.6.4 which can be downloaded from:

http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-development-tools/codewarrior-development-to...

Its update v10.6.5 and v10.6.6 are also available at the same link.

To instruct the CodeWarrior IDE to save changes to your source code files automatically before building the project, follow steps below:

1. From the C/C++ perspective toolbar, select Window > Preferences .

The Preferences window appears.

2. Expand General .

3. Select Workspace

The Workspace settings appear.

4. Under Save required dirty editors before building , select the Always radio button.

auto save.png

5. Click Apply .

6.Click OK .

Hope it helps! If not, could you please attach your project to help us reproduce the problem? Thank you.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛