How to compile a project with custom environment and custom tool-chain?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to compile a project with custom environment and custom tool-chain?

janmejayjoshi
Contributor I

1st of all Happy New Year!

I'm having a project for LS1021ATWR with custom environment setup using MINGW and custom ARM tool-chain.
Basically I have an environment setup script which sets all required paths and does setups and then I'm able to do make, which compiles my project and I have binaries to flash on the board.

The same process I want to do from CW setup. I was going through couple of documents, attached below.

But still not clear how to setup such project a with existing code so that I can compile it with CodeWarrior?

Need guidance. Thanks you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos

janmejayjoshi
Contributor I

addiyi, I'm referring the same manual. and I've added the same as a part of question also.
That manual does not fulfill my aim.

So the C project which I need to be build has it's own ENV SETUP file, that needs to be executed 1st.
I know that it needs to be added somewhere as a Build Variable, but what variable can hold that value that is a question for me, Can you guide me here?

0 Kudos

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In Project > Properties > C/C++ build > Environment you can set all the necessary variables for building your project.

Adrian

0 Kudos

janmejayjoshi
Contributor I

Yeah I know, there I'm finding N number of variables, for different purposes.

Which Build Variable will hold a custom environment setup file, that is my question?

0 Kudos