取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How do i create a C/C++ makefile in CodeWarrior Basic

910 次查看
jbrown
Contributor I

Sorry, not a hardcore developer.  I have code that was previously created by another developer on another computer and now imported in the the CodeWarrior IDE on my computer.  Was working fine before and I haven't made any code changes yet.  I can see all the code and files associated with the project.  When I try to build, I get the following error.

make -j6 all

Cannot run program "make": Launching failed

I've researched a few help libraries and online but haven't really understood what the compile error is asking me to fix.  I've gone into the Build Settings and provided a build location folder.  It is a test folder I created on the same level of folders as my project.  I've applied and saved.  Error still persists when I try to build again.

This appears to have to do with my environment setting.  Where is the compiler expecting to see this path or is there somewhere in one of my files that the path is set incorrectly?

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

617 次查看
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could you please create a new stationery project for your board and test whether the same error also exists?

If the new project works well, please compare its target build settings with your own project.

Please reply if there is any further question, we need to know the CodeWarrior version you are using.

For Classic CodeWarrior, please:

1)Start the IDE and click on Help | About Freescale(Metrowerks) CodeWarrior.

2)Click on Installed Products

3)Provide us all info displayed. Or you can save them in a txt file.

For Eclipse CodeWarrior, please:

1)Start the IDE and click on Help | About CodeWarrior Development Studio.

2)Provide us the info displayed.

A simple project to help us reproduce the error will be greatly appreciated.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励