Hi I'd like to buy licence for the CodeWarrior for MCUs (Eclipse IDE) - ColdFire, 56800/E DSC, Kinetis, NXP 56xx, RS08/S08, S12Z v10.6 i need the basic version. i need the licence to moved from computer to another something like with a dongle, or maybe ot

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I'd like to buy licence for the CodeWarrior for MCUs (Eclipse IDE) - ColdFire, 56800/E DSC, Kinetis, NXP 56xx, RS08/S08, S12Z v10.6 i need the basic version. i need the licence to moved from computer to another something like with a dongle, or maybe ot

shukybronfeld
Contributor I

Hi I'd like to buy licence for the CodeWarrior for MCUs (Eclipse IDE) - ColdFire, 56800/E DSC, Kinetis, NXP 56xx, RS08/S08, S12Z v10.6 i need the basic version. i need the licence to moved from computer to another something like with a dongle, or maybe other alternative so i'll be able to use the software on deference computer (not the same time) the computers are connected to internet but are not connected to same server and they located in difference places (work/home). my name is Shuky Bronfeld my email is:shuky@advice4u.co.il   Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

from your description you need to by basic version dongle license . thus you need to buy

1. usb dongle:

USB Dongle|NXP

2. Basic license suite:

CodeWarrior Development Tools Suite - Basic|NXP

then follow this article to register your license and bound it to your dongle id:

How to register and retrieve CodeWarrior suite licenses

you will download the dongle license.

can this help yo?

Have a great day,
Jennie
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos