显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Errors in project

跳至解决方案
1,679 次查看
yomioye2006
Contributor I

Can someone with an expert eyes please look at my project and assist me with fixing my issues. I'm fairly new at coding and Codewarrior in particular is very new to me and at this point I'm just scratching my head. Below is the errors I'm receiving and I've also attached the file.  I asked this question before and I got some assistance which I've already tried but still can't overcome these issues. Thanks.

**** Build of configuration MCF51JM128_Internal_Flash for project mcf51jm128_demo ****

"C:\\Freescale\\CW MCU v10.6\\gnu\\bin\\mingw32-make" -j8

'Building file: ../Sources/demo.c'

'Executing target #1 ../Sources/demo.c'

'Invoking: ColdFire Compiler'

"C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.6/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwccmcf" @@"Sources/demo.args" -o "Sources/demo_c.obj" "../Sources/demo.c" -MD -gccdep

C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.6/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwccmcf|Compiler|Warning

(C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\ColdFire_Support\ewl\EWL_C\include\stdbool.h|33|4|0|633|0)

=    #warning "Compiler support for C99 has been turned on" 

>preprocessor #warning directive

'Finished building: ../Sources/demo.c'

' '

'Building target: mcf51jm128_demo.elf'

'Executing target #19 mcf51jm128_demo.elf'

'Invoking: ColdFire Linker'

"C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.6/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldmcf" -o "mcf51jm128_demo.elf" @@"mcf51jm128_demo.args" 

C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.6/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldmcf|Driver|Error

>No plugin or target matches the file '..\..\..\..\lib\hc08c\lib\ansiis.lib',

>ignoring

C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.6/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldmcf|Linker|Error

>Undefined : "eMBPoll"

>Referenced from "main" in

C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.6/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldmcf|Linker|Error

>Undefined : "pxMBFrameCBByteReceived"

>Referenced from "prvvUARTRxISR" in

>Undefined : "pxMBFrameCBTransmitterEmpty"

>Referenced from "prvvUARTTxReadyISR" in

>Undefined : "pxMBPortCBTimerExpired"

>Referenced from "prvvTIMERExpiredISR" in

>Link failed.

Errors caused tool to abort.

mingw32-make: *** [mcf51jm128_demo.elf] Error 1

Original Attachment has been moved to: mcf51jm128_demo5_27_14_5.02pm.zip

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,171 次查看
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yomi,

Each architecture has each own libraries.

For MCU v10.6 installation:

- hcs08/rs08 libs are defined in the \MCU\lib\hc08c

\MCU\lib\hc08c\lib and \MCU\lib\rs08c\lib

- Coldfire libs are defined in the \MCU\ColdFire_Support

\MCU\ColdFire_Support\ewl\lib and for v1 core \MCU\ColdFire_Support\ewl\lib\v1

- DSC libs are defined in the \MCU\M56800E Support

hope this will help you.

Let me know if you need more info.

Have a great day,
Pascal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
5 回复数
1,171 次查看
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yomi,

I will check the problem but it seems the wrong libraries are used.

The project seems to be created for Coldfire V1 (MCF51JM128) but HC08 libraries are used:

No plugin or target matches the file '..\..\..\..\lib\hc08c\lib\ansiis.lib

Coldfire requires coldfire libs and not hc08 ones.

Keep you informed

Have a great day,
Pascal

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
1,171 次查看
yomioye2006
Contributor I

pascal,

Thanks for looking in to it. i was advised previously to include the ansiis lib and that'w why it's there.  Where are these coldfire libs, I haven't been able to locate anything else. Thanks.

0 项奖励
1,172 次查看
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yomi,

Each architecture has each own libraries.

For MCU v10.6 installation:

- hcs08/rs08 libs are defined in the \MCU\lib\hc08c

\MCU\lib\hc08c\lib and \MCU\lib\rs08c\lib

- Coldfire libs are defined in the \MCU\ColdFire_Support

\MCU\ColdFire_Support\ewl\lib and for v1 core \MCU\ColdFire_Support\ewl\lib\v1

- DSC libs are defined in the \MCU\M56800E Support

hope this will help you.

Let me know if you need more info.

Have a great day,
Pascal

0 项奖励
1,171 次查看
yomioye2006
Contributor I

Pascal,

Thanks for your assistance. I was finally able to build the project but I'm still having issue talking to the device. Do you have a few to check my configurations? I'm not so good embedded.I'll like to get your email, mines Yomioye2010@gmail.com

0 项奖励
1,171 次查看
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yomi,

Happy to see you're able to build your application.

I'm working at Freescale in Technical Information & Commercial Support team.

We're investigating customers questions through Service Request and following Community too.

If you need  assistance we recommend to post your question on Community first.

The thread will be tracked by Technical Information & Commercial Support and if needed will be moved to the appropriated team/engineer.

Don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Pascal

0 项奖励